Thursday 5 April 2012

Organo Gold, HEALTHY COFFEE, WITH REISHI

Hi this video is all about Reishi, which is the natural herb that is in the coffee/choc/tea
enjoy and when you have watched this get back to me by email. justright121@gmail.com


My name is Yvonne, some of you will know me , some of you won´t, YET,
I have just got involved with a company called "ORGANO GOLD COFFEE," this is a healthy COFFEE, can you believe it, a COFFEE that helps keep you healthy , it includes a herb called Reishi, have a look at the web site, www.yvonnehoward.organogold.com it is very interesting,

I have also included the advert that I have been giving out, and a few questions that you should think about,

1. Do you or anyone you know, like drinking COFFEE? - CHOCOLATE? - or TEA?
2. What is your favorite brand of COFFEE?
3. Have you ever known a good COFFEE maker/provider to pay you commission for drinking there brand?

I only send you this, as I believe that if you, like me would like to make a little extra cash, as we are all experiencing hard times,
I am loving it, as I work, when I want, and how many hours I want, and you know the best thing?? while I am emailing this to you, or having COFFEE with friends, I am making money, as everyone that becomes a distributor, starts getting commission on all the people they sign up,
I have been looking for something like this for a long time, as have been fed up with working for people that have taken advantage of me, being told what to do, when to do it, telling me I can not have the day off when I want it.

Lastly. think about this:
COFFEE is the WORLD´S most consumed drink next to water.!!
The WORLD´S LARGEST TRADED COMMODITY, AFTER OIL!!
For example, North Americans consume HALF A BILLION CUPS A DAY!!
More than 80% - over the age of 18yrs, drink COFFEE!!
Specialty COFFEE sales are increasing by 20% `PER YEAR!!
Millions will pay upto 3.50€ per cup, (ie starbucks, ect.,) and many have between 3-4 cups a day,

So as I said before If you are seriously looking to suppliment your income, then please click on the link below,
www.yvonnehoward.organogold.com then get back to me, when you want to join "THE COFFEE GANG" look forward to you joining us, on one of our
COFFEE MORNINGS - EVENINGS


 
Chat soon,

Yvonne Howard
Organo Gold Distributor

1 comment:

  1. פיטנס דיפו חנות ספורט המובילה בישראל לציוד כושר, משקולות תוספי תזונה ועוד באתר תמצאו תוכנית אימונים מותאמת אישית כל המוצרים נמהיבואן לצרכן[url=http://fitnessdepot.co.il/]חנות ספורט[/url]

    ReplyDelete